One building game that will keep you entertained and occupied is SimCity BuildIt. It is the perfect game to unwind for the evening. The game can be played both online and offline and players can make use of in-game currency SimCash to make purchases and to sell things. It revolves around the city that you are building with you acting as the mayor of the city.
Tips for Wind Turbines
- When you are picking the place to build your wind turbine, you will notice that where there is higher wind speed, a darker shade of blue appears while in other areas it will be the lighter blue shade. It is also worth noting that flatter areas tend to have lower wind speed when compared to the hillside areas.
- In order to use the high wind speed areas to the best of their abilities, you can put your wind turbine dirt over the mountain by placing your power plant base in the flat lands. You will also notice that it is easier to fit small wind turbines in crannies and nooks of the mountain side.
- In order to use wind turbine spaces, you can also link two power plants dirt road. If one plant is completely occupied and the other is not, you can always place more on the road.
Fire Station Tips
Fire helicopters are the most reliable way to control fires. However, they don’t get dispatched unless an attempt has been made by the fire trucks to reach the vicinity, but the traffic is causing a delay. However, if you are clever enough, you could get the helicopters called in immediately if you simply demolish the fire truck garages. Here is how you do it:
- Place a large fire station
- Demolish the smaller fire stations
- Based on your affordability, add as many helipads as you can
- Include a dispatch tower
- Based on your affordability, add as many Fire Marshall Offices as you can.
- Destroy the last fire truck garage which is attached to the large station that you just built.
- You can also include the Hazmat Fire trucks if you have unlocked them as they don’t seem to stop the helicopters from dispatching.
If you want to buy more helicopters and don’t have enough SimCash, you could always use the simcity buildit cheats to get more of it. This will help you play the game more effectively by not wasting time on waiting to earn SimCash and focus on building and expanding your SimCity in order to provide shelter and better services to more Sims.
If you are just starting out, choose to buy a single helicopter first. When it comes to fire helicopters, they will literally eat through your SimCash and will leave you high and dry. So start with one and expand when you can. If your fire helicopters stop taking off, you can simply demolish the helipad and rebuild it again to make it function properly.